Pre wedding photo shoots, some couples are adamant that they want one, some not so sure….
If you’re currently wondering what they’re all about and why people opt for one read on…
1) A chance to get used to you both being the Focus, to get used to the camera being around and to get comfortable with that.
2) A chance to get to know the photographer, know how and what they’ll say to direct you on the day.
3) A chance for you to firm up your ideas about what you like and what you definitely don’t like.
4) A perfect opportunity to gain some lovely shots of you as a couple, without distractions and often in a place that has some meaning or connection.
If you have opted for the pre wed here are some things to think about before the day:
1) Wear something Comfy, something that’s ‘you’ and something that you feel confident in.
2) Try and have a location idea in mind. Connecting with a location and being comfy and happy in a place will help wonders when it comes to relaxing.
3) Got Pets? Perfect….if one of your favourite things is to take Buster for a walk in the park on a Sunday before stopping for coffee….shoot that J
4) Don’t stress – Your photographer will have plenty of ideas up their sleeve if your struggling with what you might like. Sometimes its great to try a number of styles and different shots to help confirm what you want on the big day.
5) Have fun, Smile and relax
We hope we’ve given you a bit of food for thought and if you’re still not sure get in touch, drop us and email, give us a call. Happy to help with suggestions….